There’s no word yet on whether Ahsoka Tano will be a playable character in the upcoming Star Wars: Battlefront II and she hasn’t made the leap into the popular MOBA game Star Wars: Force Arena, but fans of the immensely popular (and highly addictive) Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes will be pleased to hear that Rebels-era Ahsoka Tano has finally been added to the game’s roster.
Although Clone Wars Ahsoka has been a playable character since the game’s launch, her older counterpart Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) didn’t make her Galaxy of Heroes debut until early June 2017.
Players who logged in between June 2 and June 5 were given the chance to unlock Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) at either 2- or 3-star by taking part in the Code Name: Fulcrum marquee event.
This 4-tier event gave players from levels 20+ and upward the opportunity to earn up to 65 character shards and up to 600,000 credits, and its final tier featured a very familiar setting and foe: Darth Vader on Malachor.
A full guide to Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) can be found on SWGOH.GG (a great resource for Galaxy of Heroes gamers), but here’s a quick summary of her attacks and abilities:
- Alignment/Role/Affiliation: Light Side, Rebel, Attacker.
- Basic Attack – Balanced Strike: Deals physical damage and grants Protection Up to Ahsoka and a random ally.
- Special Attack – Meditate: Grants Foresight and Retribution, and copies all ally buffs (except for unique buffs and taunts).
- Special Attack – Whirlwind: Consumes all buffs on Ahsoka and grants an additional hit for each type of buff consumed.
- Unique – Perseverance: Makes Ahsoka immune to Damage Over Time, gains Critical Avoidance, dispels all debuffs (losing 10% health per debuff), gains health for each buff.
The Code Name: Fulcrum event ended on June 5 but if you have 1,299 crystals stashed away, you can purchase the Code Name: Fulcrum Pack from the in-game store. This guarantees at least 5 Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) shards with a chance to earn up to 330 shards.
Alternatively, if you’re willing to pay real-world currency for it, the Code Name: Fulcrum Bundle includes 25 shards (which will unlock Ahsoka at 2-stars) and enough gear, credits, training bots, and ability materials to level her up to character level 40, ability level 3, and gear tier V.
Both of these will be available in the store until the end of June.
As I mentioned above, a full breakdown of her stats and abilities can be found on SWGOH.GG. If you’d like to see a fully-geared and leveled-up Ahsoka Tano in action, check out the video below (courtesy of @Mist_YouTube).
- Ashley Eckstein & E.K. Johnston Join Forces for ‘From a Certain Point of View’
- ‘Looking For Leia’ Documentary Will Turn the Spotlight on Female Star Wars Fans
- Dave Filoni’s Cryptic Birthday Gift to Ahsoka Tano Fans